Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Forrest Gump said “Life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what your gonna get”, this is true for my life. I grew up as a military officer brat and traveled the world before I was 17 years old. My father’s claim to my childhood was that I was able to retrieve beer from the fridge at age 2. I chose to write about my girls. My children are what keep me going. On a bad day they make me smile. God has blessed me and I cherish what he has given to me. I chose to attach clips from Bill Cosby's standup on "brain dead" children.
Kids say the darnest things, this is so true. Bill Cosby is hillarious because he is funny (just for you Dr. Hughes). :) Bill is great at what he does because he has been there. He has children and at the age of 72 he can still rock a show. I saw him perform last year in Atlanta and he was great. He talks about children, family, love and heartache. He makes you laugh then cry then laugh all over. Cosby's standup routine set the stage for many comedians along the way. Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Kat Williams and Whoopie Goldberg all agree that there success is because of Bill Cosby. Pryor is once quoted for saying that, Bill Cosby is the greatest comedian on and off the stage. This act is truely funny and I hope you enjoy it.
I may not know what tomorrow holds for me but I do know where I’m going and where I came from!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyMSc97UksM

No comments:

Post a Comment